The Trust/NAU Leadership Academy is a three-day conference at which participants learn about school-related legal risks from NAU faculty and Arizona’s foremost education attorneys. The Academy is held twice each year: June in Flagstaff, and October in Tubac.
To register for the next Leadership Academy, contact Pat Buchanan at Pat.Buchanan@nau.edu.
Additionally, in an effort to bring a portion of the Academy curriculum to Trust members on an ongoing basis, the Trust is now offering Academy-related webinars and scenario series. Upcoming webinars include the following:
- Special Education: January 31, 2019
- Personal Injury Liability: late-April 2019 (final date TBD)
For additional information on the Academy webinars and scenario series, please use the links below.
- November 2018: Workplace Harassment
- January 2019: Special Education Best Practices
- April 2019: Hazing
- November 2018: Athletics Scenario
- November 2018: Special Education Scenario
- February 2019: Athletics Hazing Scenario
- March 2019: FMLA Scenario